- Work Life Balance;
- CBD Chartered Accountant Firm;
- Salary Commensurate on Experience
We are a consulting firm based in the Brisbane CBD who are currently seeking the skills and services of a Business Services/Tax Accountant to join us. Our firm is a well-respected practice who provides training and the support required for their staff to excel to further their individual skills and career.
This is an extremely hands on tax role requiring a highly motivated professional who likes variety and is keen to develop their skills in assisting with the management of high class corporate business clientele. Reporting directly to your Business Services Manager, the suitable candidate will be degree qualified and have 1-5 years experience and be familiar with the following:
- General Ledger/Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation
- Year-end reporting and accounts preparation for companies and trusts
- BAS and IAS preparation
- Accounting software including Handisoft packages, MYOB, ATO Tax agent portal and compliance
- Ideally, knowledge of Income Tax, GST, FBT and Corporate Secretarial along with sound understanding of Compliance and Legislative requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded person wanting to gain experience and further knowledge in all areas of chartered accounting. If you have the skills and the desire to work for a team, the initiative to work autonomously, then please forward your confidential resume to our Company Accountant.